Perfect for: Fundraiser, Recruiter, anyone with no or limited fundraising experience.
Finding a job where you can genuinely make a difference whilst building a career isn’t easy but that’s precisely what becoming an Agent for Change is all about. You’ll be the face of the charity, raising funds and helping to make a positive difference to the world and its communities, each and every day.
The start of your fundraising career
We’re currently looking for people to join our fantastic fundraising team as Agents for Change. Based in one of the UK’s biggest cities and covering the surrounding area, your mission will be to engage the general public in the causes of the charities we support, demonstrating how their support can help to create a brighter future for our world and its communities.
But it doesn’t stop there. You have the opportunity to really grow your career at Bright Future Fundraising. We offer charity work placements, excellent opportunities for internal progression and even paid membership to the Chartered Institute of Fundraising, together with subsidised rates for their academy. Being an Agent for Change is only the beginning.
How you’ll be making a difference
- Work as part of a multi-channel fundraising team, helping to deliver a charity’s supporter recruitment programme.
- Work predominately face-to-face, but with opportunities across other direct dialogue channels, engaging with members of the public about the cause and the need for support.
- You’ll work as part of a team of like-minded people, on behalf of our charity partners, raising funds for their amazing causes.
- Work across your local area, in different fundraising locations each week (up to 60 minutes travel).
- Utilise technology and other materials to help bring the charity’s work to life, creating an immersive and engaging supporter experience.
- Represent a host of amazing charities, in a passionate yet professional manner.
- Fundraising locations include high streets, shopping centres, train stations, festivals and events.
- Five days / 35 hours per week.
The benefits and perks for being awesome
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. But we don’t just say this, we put it into action through the decisions we make. Whether it be supporting our team to progress in their careers, or through our spirited culture, we want our team to be buzzing with the thought of coming to work each day.
- A chance to represent a host of well-known charities, raising funds for their incredible cause.
- Team-spirited culture, within a supportive environment and regular team socials.
- Ongoing training including charity led experience days and workshops throughout the year.
- Modular based training programme with potential for quick progression.
- Paid membership to the Chartered Institute of Fundraising after 3 months.
- Subsidised training courses with the Chartered Institute of Fundraising after 6 months.
- Work placement opportunities with selected partners after 12 months.
- 20 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays.
- Your birthday off each year, paid.
- 1 paid day for volunteer leave every six months.
- Contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and plenty more.
- £10 per hour increasing to £10.50 after 4-week probation (plus £1 per hour London weighting).
- Rewards scheme based on individual and team performance: realistic OTE £26,000 per annum (£28,000 in London).
What will make you an amazing fundraiser?
- Genuine enthusiasm for the charity you’re raising funds for and the ability to empathise with and talk passionately about the cause.
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality – you’ll be speaking with members of the general public, so the ability to engage with them and generate conversation will be vital.
- Sales skills – you have the ability to talk confidently about the charity causes and persuade them to make an ongoing and regular donation.
- You work at your best in a fast-paced environment and are motivated by having targets to reach and love the feel of success as you achieve them.
- Tech savvy – at home with the latest devices and always looking to embrace new digital platforms and technologies.
- Be articulate, professional and presentable.
- Thrive with people in a team
Here at Bright Future Fundraising we like to do things differently, and that includes how you can apply for a role with our company. We don’t ask for long CVs but instead ask that you submit a video application. Please take a few moments to watch our short video below with instructions of what you need to do.
Send us your application video via WhatsApp
Submitting your video couldn’t be easier, simply send it via WhatsApp to 07821 128 385, and someone from our talent team will be in touch shortly. Don’t forget to provide us with your contact details too.